Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Fruitcake

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! It's time for a little more Christmas in July. Have you seen the new Fruitcake Collection yet? It's by Basic Grey for Moda - they also made the ridiculously popular Figgy Pudding Collection that came out last year (we still have a little bit left)!
This collection is full of adorable snowmen, holly berries, snowflakes and ornaments in shades of Spearmint, Sugar, Cherry and Hot Cocoa. The colors are rich and modern but still "holiday-ish" at the same time. I love these twining, vining Sugar Holly Berries.......
And look at the adorable striped scarves and little birds sitting on the Spearmint Frosty Snowmen.....
And I think that Sugar Deck The Halls is my favorite fabric from this collection. I love all of the detail and color in this one.....
I'm gonna go start working on my Christmas list now. Yup, we're the type of people who start our Christmas shopping in July!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

2 comments:

LN in TX said...

Nice! Fabrics with ornaments are always my favorites in the Christmas collections.

Unknown said...

Of course, ya think your sweet puppy will want to share? Ha! The snowmen are so cute, most have some of it too...