Monday, March 15, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Piece Of Cake

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I just celebrated my 4th Birthday over the weekend.....March 13 to be exact.....and I wanted to share some photos of my celebration. My Mommy got me a beautiful birthday cake.....
And this obviously inspired me to pick the "Piece Of Cake" Quilt Pattern as my pick of the week this week.....
It's a great pattern that's pretty easy to put together. And it will look beautiful in just about a million different fabric combinations. I love patterns that can be used with any style or color of fabric and still look good.

But let's get back to more about me, shall we? I got tons of presents.....
And we went to PetSmart and the fancy dog bakery called the Doggy Bag where we picked up my cake. I was exhausted after all that but I still found the strength to pose for pictures. And it was hard to pose for pictures while sitting next to the cake and not be allowed to eat it. But I did it. For you.

Gotta run.....nom, nom, nom.......
they're letting me eat my cake now......nom, nom, nom......

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: