Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Cutest Baby Dress Ever!

This has got to be the cutest baby dress ever! Hmmmm......should I say that considering I'm the one that made the dress? Probably not. But it's so cute I can't help myself!!! I even put fabric covered buttons at the base of the shoulder straps!!!

I made this dress for a darling little 2 year old girl named Claire who was adopted by my best friend, Annie on March 12. I used the Tea Party Twirl Pattern by Bananafana.

It was pretty quick and easy to make and you can go wild adding all sorts of rick rack, buttons and bows! I used fabric from the Flights of Fancy Collection by Paula Prass for Michael Miller.

I really think I need to make another dress using these fabrics from the Doll Dresses Collection:


Or maybe these fabrics from the Little Lady Collection.....

Hmmm......decisions, decisions. What do you think?

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: