Monday, September 21, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - French Kiss!

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! Pucker up because my choice for Pick Of The Week is called the "French Kiss Quilt Kit" - O0h, la, la! Giving kisses is my favorite thing to do so this quilt kit was an obvious choice.
It's not as complicated as it looks! It's by Fig Tree Quilts and they always have the most amazing techniques that make assembly easier. It uses simple strip piecing instead of having to do complicated "Y-seams" or make templates. And the fabric in the kit is absolutely gorgeous. It's from the new Mill House Inn Collection and it was inspired by the English Countryside.
I hear that my ancestors were British so this makes me like the quilt even more! And the fabrics have names like Afternoon Tea and Goose Down Pillows and Floral Chintz. Ahhhh......it's elegant but sweet and feminine at the same time - just like me!
Gotta go! Bailey (the cat) is chasing me out of the photo shoot.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. As always, the fabric is covered in plastic. They won't let me near fabric that's not covered in plastic!

No comments: