Thursday, January 7, 2010

And We're Off......

And we're off......to Telluride, Colorado for my birthday ski vacation. Obviously, the picture here is of a previous ski trip. But, I needed something to "set the mood." Anyway, I am soooo ready to go! My bags are full of fluffy "Chic Lit".......
And a cross stitch kit for when I get the urge to sew. Quilting is just soooo not practical to take on a trip. But cross stitch is perfect. And if you're wondering, this is called "Jingle Bells Christmas Tree Farm" by The Victoria Sampler. It seemed like the perfect project to take on this trip.
The shop will still be open while I'm gone. But orders won't ship until after January 18. And Emma has decided that if I get to take a week off, she's going to take a week off too. So, "Emma's Pick Of The Week" will also return on January 18.

It's time to go celebrate the 7th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: