Monday, February 1, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Tea Party

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! Would you like to come to my Tea Party? I'm a wonderful hostess and I love a good cup of tea. That's why my pick this week is the brand new Teatime Floral Collection by Lakehouse Dry Goods. How cute is this Teacup Panel???
And this Vintage Button Fabric....
And this Fat Quarter Bundle is full of dreamy blue wonderful-ness.....
I'm going to go sip on my tea, eat a few dog cookies, take a nap and dream of what I'm going to make with this heavenly fabric.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. The adorable little tea set is from Target! I got it yesterday (Jan 31, 2010). It's a 14 piece set and I found it in the children's toy department. So, if you're reading this in February and if you like the tea set you can probably still get one....hurry, go, quick like a bunny!

No comments: