Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Claire Cami Dress

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I think the Dog Days of Summer have definitely arrived. It is hot, hot, hot outside. It's the perfect time to stay inside and make some pretty sundresses to wear when you have to venture out into the heat. The new Claire Cami Dress has become one of our most popular patterns EVER.....
It's an easy, breezy sundress that you pull on and tie at the waist. No buttons or zippers to install! I think it would look perfect in some cool, icy blues and aquas like Pineapple Brocade in Ice....
Or Fresh Poppies in Sky......
Or Bali Gate in Pink.....
I'm gonna go lay on the cool tile and chew on some ice cubes and try not to melt into a giant puddle of puppy.......

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those sundresses. Wish I still wore sundresses, but my 77-year old arms need a little more cover.