Thursday, January 27, 2011

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Take Me To Paris!!!

Hey there! It's me, Emma Jane! I've had a really rough week! I got surgery on Monday and I've been sleeping most of the week and dreaming about taking a trip to Paris when I feel better. I wasn't up for posing for a fancy picture with some fabric.....so this picture of me passed out on my Daddy's jacket surrounded by my "get well" presents will have to do. And since I won't be going to Paris anytime soon the Penelope Collection by Lakehouse Dry Goods will have to satisfy my craving for all things French......
And I know I shouldn't play favorites.......but could anything be better than this Bebe Tea Dainties fabric? It's pink and covered in French pastries.....it can't get any better than that!
And it looks adorable with the Bebe Confisserie Stripe....
And these delicate Parchment Roses.....
And we're planning on using the Penelope fabrics to make "A Girl In Paris" by Fig Tree Quilts.....
Hopefully we'll be able to show you some progress on that in the coming months. But right now, I'm going to go put on a sassy beret, sip some champagne, eat some pastries and pretend I'm in Paris!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. If you're wondering what kind of surgery I had.....well......it's kind of un-lady like and icky. So, if you want to know.....if you're really curious.....if you have dogs.....and if you're not eating anything right now.....you can take a peek at this link describing the surgery I had. And don't say I didn't warn you!

5 comments:

Sunnybec said...

Bonsoir Emma, Sam here, it's a pain having surgery isn't it, my Mum had a quick look at the link and told me what was the problem, I can sympathise with you having just had surgery to remove a tumour from the same area....it's not nice. Hope you are back on your feet soon. As for Paris, it's very busy there.....much nicer where we live, lots of open spaces for my Mum and Dad to take me for long walks. Au Revoir Sam x

Dana Gaffney said...

Oh Emma Jane, that picture made me so sad. I hope you're feeling better soon and will be posing as beautifully as usual.

Simone de Klerk said...

Yes, I think I should visit Paris soon once again. Hello Paris, here I come!!!

Ulla said...

Whoops, I ended up buying some Bebe Tea Dainties! Luckily the surgery part is not for me.

Kyle said...

Whoops, I ended up buying some Bebe Tea Dainties! Luckily the surgery part is not for me.