Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Full Speed Ahead

Now that I've had a week to digest the news that we're moving across the country to California, the shock has worn off and we're now going Full. Speed. Ahead.

The funny thing is that a few hours before we got the big news I had just been thinking to myself that I really, REALLY needed a Staycation and I was trying to figure out the perfect time to take a few days off.  Ha, ha!  What's that saying.....Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans!

So for now my Staycation plans have obviously been put on hold.  And we're heading out to California this weekend to look for a place to live.  But in a few months....once we've moved....and unpacked.....and settled in.....don't be surprised if you find me hiding my face in a pile of stuff with Emma for a few days.  I think she has the right idea for how to deal with life!
Emma Jane the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Hugs,
Jenny

P.S. Thank you so much for all of the sweet and supportive and helpful comments on my last post!  I haven't had a chance to reply to everyone yet but I read every word you wrote and love your comments!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

House hunting; my most favorite activity ever! House selling, not so much!

Unknown said...

Never got to go house hunting before we moved, good luck with it! We always just packed up kids and all and went off into the wild blue. Makes it interesting. Have you googled the area so you have an idea of what you are heading into?

Stacy said...

I hope you find a fabulous house that you love!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on
this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.


Here is my webpage ... pozycjonowanie