Monday, July 27, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week

emmemed

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I'm so excited because I got a promotion today! I used to be the Sew Fab Mascot but now because of my incredible sense of style I've been asked to write my own "Emma's Pick Of The Week" column. And I guess a big promotion also means I get a beautiful new pink polka dot princess chair with my name embroidered on it.

My choice this week is anything from the Little Lady Collection by Lakehouse Dry Goods.

Don't you just love the Pink Cupcakes and Black Cupcakes fabric? I think they would make adorable aprons for someone to wear as they bake gourmet dog cookies. Or you could make an adorable quilt or a sweet little dress for your favorite little lady. And while we're on the subject of pink things I just have to show you this:

My Mommy thinks this is the greatest house she's ever seen. But, it's in Taiwan so I don't think we'll be moving in any time soon. But a girl can dare to dream.

O.K. Now that we're all suffering from "pink overload" I'm gonna go take a nap. Doing all this writing is exhausting.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

Jane said...

i can't stop smiling looking at your beautiful picture -- i want to kiss you on your spot on top of your precious doggy head. congratulations on the promotion - well deserved. love, grandma
July 28, 2009