Monday, August 3, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Figgy Pudding


Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I've got a great pick of the week for you - the Figgy Pudding Quilt Kit by Basic Grey for Moda. I know, I know.....it's kind of hard to see what the kit looks like when it's all wrapped up like that. But for some weird reason no one will let me anywhere near fabric if it's not covered in plastic! Anyway, it's a fairly easy quilt to piece together and there's a really cool technique where you fold the trees to make them dimensional. Here's what the finished quilt looks like.


Isn't it pretty? And the fabrics have so much detail and the colors are so warm and rich. This one is my absolute favorite fabric from the Figgy Pudding Collection.
It reminds me of helping Mommy and Daddy pick out a Christmas Tree on a crisp winter day. And yes, it does get crisp here in northern Florida.

I hope you like this quilt as much as I do!
XOXO,
Emma Jane

2 comments:

Randi said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Thanks for sharing. Randi
August 10, 2009

Becky said...

Oh ! Emma Jane! That is one wonderful quilt kit! When I learn more about quilting I'll be back to shop your Mommy lovely store! Say hey to Max for me and my Petey the Boston Terrier!
By Becky on August 7, 2009