Monday, August 24, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week...With Max!


Hey there, it's me Emma Jane and my big brother Max. He wanted to help me with my pick of the week. This week we're really digging Amy Butler's Martini fabrics from her Midwest Modern II collection. She has an amazing ability to make a fabric look modern and vintage at the same time. And since Max's full name is Maximus Martini he totally agreed that this has to be the fabric of the week. Max's favorite is the Brown Martini Fabric.

My favorite is the Grey Martini Fabric.

And we both really like the Midwest Modern II Pink Dahlia Fat Quarter Bundle. We think Mommy should make us a new patchwork dog bed using these fabrics. Don't you agree?

And no, we didn't get to have the Martini after the photo shoot. But we did get paid in dog cookies!
See ya next week!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: