Monday, August 17, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Flights Of Fancy

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane. I have such a pretty pick for you today. It's the Par Avion fabric from the Flights of Fancy Collection by Paula Prass. What's that? It's hard to see the fabric with me laying on it! O.K......here's another picture of it.


This fabric is so tropical and fun with birds and butterflies and it was inspired by the designers month long vacation in Hawaii. Now, I don't know what Hawaii is but I don't think I like it. Whenever I hear that word it means that Mommy and Daddy are leaving me for 10 days and sending home strange pictures like this.

I also love this aqua fabric with the trellis design. It goes perfectly with the first fabric I showed you.

Mommy is in the middle of a project with all these fabrics and that's why I get to lay all over them. I'll show you pictures when it's done!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: