Monday, April 26, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Leanika Apron

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane. Unfortunately, my Mommy has been sick with a cold this past week so it's time for me to get in the kitchen and make her some chicken soup. But I can't do that without a cute and sassy apron. So, my pick this week is the Leanika Apron Panel.
I just loooooove panels - don't you? All you have to do is cut around the lines and sew. It's so quick and easy.
And there's also a super cute Leanika Tote Bag Panel......
Don't you just love the pink, brown and green color combination? And the swirling flowers? And the damask at the top of the purse? I love it all!
Well, I better get back to taking care of my Mommy now. I think lots of snuggling and doggie kisses will get her back on her feet in no time! Don't you agree?

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. As always - I give you the "No Dog Hair Guarantee." The Leanika Panel that I was laying on in the photo is mine. Don't worry - yours won't come covered in dog hair!

No comments: