Monday, April 19, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Tori Tunic

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I've been trying to put together a great Pick Of The Week for you but I've had a few challenges. The blond fuzz-ball tried to take over my photo shoot and tackled me a few times.....
Yes, I am in that picture. Don't you see my black nose in the lower right part of the picture. She tackled me and then stood on me. I eventually got free and was able to get one halfway decent photo with my pick.
I picked the Tori Tunic Pattern this week because it's so cute....and lady-like. And I really hope Sammy becomes more lady-like one day.
You can make this tunic in three different lengths and there are all sorts of options for waistbands and hem-bands and sleeves. It's a very flattering design and it looks great on everyone! I would have to say my top three choices for fabrics for this tunic are Summer Par Avion from the Flights Of Fancy Collection......
Or Nicey Jane Pink Swing Toss......
Or Pop Garden Ice Paisley.....
And right now, I'm going to go take a bubble bath and have a cup of tea to ease my frazzled nerves. And perhaps look into Puppy Boot Camps for you know who. See ya next week.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: