Monday, August 9, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Hawaiian Vacation

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! Yup - I'm back! I think the summer heat and humidity in Florida have been melting my brain. I just kept forgetting to get my pick of the week done! And Mondays are just soooo......well......they're so Monday-ish. So, next week I'll be doing my pick of the week on Tuesday or Wednesday. I need a day or two to recover from Monday-itis. Anyway, I have a great pick of the week for you today so let's get on with it......

Remember her??? The puppy???
Well.....she's kinda driving me crazy lately and I want to go away on a vacation......somewhere very, very far away like Hawaii. But I'm not allowed to leave the house without an adult, human "chaperone" so I'll just have to pretend I'm on a tropical island with the Hawaiian Fat Quarter Bundle.....
Rumor has it that the colors and patterns and flowers and leaves in this bundle are reminiscent of a hawaiian sunset under the palm trees. Mmmmmm.....sounds nice, doesn't it? I love the swirling leaves in the Celery Grand Foliage fabric.....
And the Brown Henna Garden is so cool......And I love the cheerful colors in Limeade Chain Flower......
And another rumor running around the house is that some of these fabrics are making their way into our soon-to-be re-decorated living room. Of course we'll show you pictures once that's done......whenever that is.....

I'm gonna go make a virgin Pina Colada, hop in a bubble bath and pretend I'm on a tropical island......

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, welcome back Emma!!! we have missed you - and you look adorable in the new picture. have fun pretending you are far away.
love, grandma