Friday, August 27, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Sew Special

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I love applique but sometimes......well.....it's just a little complicated to do all those fancy, turned-under edges. I don't always want to have to work that hard at a project! So, if you feel the same way I do, you'll love these new fusible applique patterns by Sew Special Designs that we have in the shop. They're so much easier and quicker than traditional applique methods. And they're covered in adorable button and ribbon embellishments!

I think my favorite is the Bon Voyage Quilt Pattern. I've had my eye on this one for a long time.....
We also have an adorable Christmas pattern called Chill Out. You can even stick Christmas Cards in the ribbons around the border.....
And since I live in Florida where the Official State Shoe is the Flip Flop I just had to get Surf's Up....
And Back To The Beach is covered in adorable beach scenes and has directions for optional photo holders around the border. Such a cool idea!
I'm gonna get back to my life of laziness and leisure now.....See ya next week!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

grandma said...

do you have any idea how cute you are in this picture, Emma???? well, i could hardly stop looking at your precious little face. - and, easy quilts look really nice, too.