Thursday, September 16, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - More Schnibbles!

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! Miss Rosie's Quilt Company has done it again! Their new Schnibbles Patterns are cuter than ever......just like me! I love 'em because they're fairly quick and easy. And let's face it.....I'm pretty lazy and I don't want to have to work that hard. This is "Joy Luck" and it does have some small triangle pieces but I heard that's it still pretty easy.....
And this is "Domino". It's just a bunch of squares and rectangles arranged in a really cool pattern......
I also love patterns like this because they'll look great in any color or style of fabric. But I think I'm going to go with Nicey Jane for mine.....
I'm gonna go pick my lazy, cute self up off of the ground and get started. These quilts won't make themselves, ya know!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: