Friday, September 17, 2010

Vacation Sale - Washington Here We Come!

We're off on another vacation! Well......it's a vacation for me. John has to work for most of the trip. And I'm not quite sure if John actually invited me to go along on this trip.....or if I just volunteered myself as a travel companion! I love D.C. so I just had to tag along. We live in a very small town so I really like the change of pace in a big city. And my favorite restaurant in the whole world is there so I'm also going for the food. Oh....It's called Founding Farmers and you have to try it if you're ever in the area. It's kind of hard to describe - everything is homemade and home-style but very gourmet at the same time. And the atmosphere is very casual and homey but very modern and cool at the same time. I'm drooling already.....

And we'll also be stopping by this place.....
John is a pilot so I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time at the Air and Space Museum. And I can't wait to go to the United States Botanic Garden and feast my eyes on the seemingly endless array of flowers and plants....
And I'm also realllllly hoping for some cool weather while I'm there! It's still steamy and hot in Florida during the day so anything under 80 degrees will be sweater weather to me.

Anyway, I should get to the point of this post. The shop will be closed from noon on Friday, September 17 and we'll reopen on Monday, September 27. So, we're having a vacation sale! You'll still be able to place orders, but they won't ship until we're back. Just use the Discount Code word Washington on the 2nd page of checkout to receive 10% off of your entire order. And orders will ship on Monday, September 27 and Tuesday, September 28.

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: