Thursday, December 30, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Hot Pink Is A Neutral!

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! And I've completely flipped for this new Amy Butler Pink & Brown Fat Quarter Bundle that I created with my Mommy today. We put together a bunch of pink, brown and green fabrics from various Amy Butler collections (Midwest Modern 2, Love and Soul Blossom) and this is what we came up with up......
I love it so much that I've already claimed one for myself! Next I'm going to grab some of the Carmine Fuchsia Trees fabric from the brand new Soul Blossom Collection....
And then I'm going to grab some Cherry Laurel Dots because my motto is "hot pink is a neutral" and it goes with everything.....
And because you can never have enough pink in your life I'm also taking some Cerise Pink Passion Lily.....
I'm going to try and get into an upright position now and figure out what I'm going to do with all my new pink fabric.....

Have a very Happy New Year! I'll see you in 2011!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

grandma said...

oh Emma, you just get cuter and cuter all the time. how does this happen??????
love,
grandma