Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Lakehouse Fun & Fast Flowers

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I'm so excited about these awesome new kits by Holly Holderman of Lakehouse Dry Goods! The first one is the Fast Flowers Kit and it's part of a special event called Brownie Points over on "Aunt" Holly's Blog.
Aunt Holly is going to donate $5 to Alaqua Animal Refuge for every quilt kit sold!!! You may remember that Alaqua is where we got my new sister Sammy. You can read about that here. And don't forget to head over to Holly's Blog to read all about the quilt and the Brownie Points Blog-a-thon!
The Fast Flowers Quilt is actually big enough for a twin size bed. How cute is this bedroom???
We also have some adorable new Totes On Bolts Kits by Lakehouse.....
These kits are really cool because you can arrange the different fabrics about a million different ways to make your bag completely unique. Just look at all these possibilities.....
And there's even a kit to make an apron using the same adorable fabric.....
Whew....I'm exhausted now. I'm gonna go snuggle up in my favorite Lakehouse Quilt and take a nap.....
See ya next week!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. As always I give you the "No Dog Hair Or Drool On Your Fabric Guarantee." The Fun Flowers Kit that I'm drooling on is mine, mine, mine!

3 comments:

Christine M said...

I love Emma's PS comment! lol That fabric is just gorgeous.

PamKittyMorning said...

Sew cute!

Elsa said...

Emma is so cute! love all she has to say about the fabric and kits! have a wonderful holiday!