Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! And Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Look what I found under the tree on Christmas morning - A brand new Hot Pink Hello Kitty Bike!!! It's every girls dream come true! I dropped everything I was holding and screamed like a little girl when I saw it! John hid the bike at the neighbors house and then snuck out at 4:00 a.m. to get it and put it under the tree! How sweet is that???

And I may regret posting this next picture.....of me.....with no makeup.....on Christmas morning! But oh well.....I'm too excited to use common sense right now!
And did ya notice my outfit??? Yes - I put on an outfit to match my new bike!

And guess what else I found under the tree! A pink gift basket from Wine Country Gift Baskets full of snacks and goodies with a bottle of PINK Hello Kitty Champagne in it.....
Amazing! How does John find these things???

Oh, and I got John a Kinect for the XBox for Christmas. That thing is amazing....and so much fun....and exhausting!

After playing with our new toys all day we had a wonderful dinner of tenderloin, gourmet mac & cheese, roast green beans and sauteed mushrooms followed by chocolate souffles! Yummy!

Emma spent her day carrying her new toys, one by one to the bedroom....and then feel asleep completely exhausted surrounded by her new "friends."
I hope you had a wonderful holiday too!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Jenny

1 comment:

Christine M said...

That's a lovely photo of you on your new bike. Hello Kitty champagne! Who would have ever thought you could get that?