Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Progress.....

Slowly but surely I'm making progress on the Meadowsweet quilt for the re-decorated Living Room.  My goal is to have it done by October 1st!  It will be the perfect quilt to snuggle up with on cool autumn nights.  I have over half of the blocks done......but sometimes it's hard to make progress when adorable things like this happen.....

If you have kitties I know you understand!  Hopefully they'll be curled up on the completed quilt in a few short weeks.  



Gotta run.....Daisy and Bailey are actually laying on the clean laundry instead of the quilt pieces right now so I can get some sewing done - woo hoo! 


Happy Sewing,
Jenny

4 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Love that line!

Kristy said...

That is going to be so beautiful! can't wait to see the finished quilt!

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful blocks and prints and the kitties seem to think so, too. You will never catch mine snuggling up, they won't even share the same space.

Debbie

Laura said...

I just love Meadowsweet. Your blocks look great.