Sunday, October 17, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Packing My Bags.....Again

Hey there......it's me.....Emma Jane......and I'm pouting today. Mommy and Daddy just went away to D.C. a few weeks ago. And they're going to Quilt Market in two weeks. But a few days ago Daddy found out he had to go on some work trip and stay in some fancy hotel out in Tucson next week. And he asked Mommy to go stay at the fancy hotel and spa with him. So they're going away AGAIN! And I'm getting sent off to Grandma's house AGAIN! So, I think I deserve a new bag so I can properly pack up all my toys. I think the Sun &Surf Tote by Patty Young will be perfect.....
And Patty Young also has a new handbag pattern called the Stella. If I had credit cards, a lipstick and a cell phone I'd definitely want to carry them in this cutie......
I'm gonna go stare at Mommy and make sad puppy faces at her as she happily packs her suitcase. Sigh.....

XOXO,
Emma Jane

P.S. All orders placed after Midnight (CST) on Sunday, October 17, 2010 will be shipped on Monday, October 25, 2010. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: