Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emma's Pick Of The Week - The Pattern Basket

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane! I'm spending my day protecting the laundry basket from danger. And let's be honest.....it's also really comfy to lay on all these nice, warm, clean clothes in this cozy basket. And since I'm in such a "basket-y" mood I've picked some of my favorite patterns by The Pattern Basket to show you. The first one is Frosted Squares.......
Something about that pattern makes me feel like I'm in a luscious, dreamy candy shop. And this one is the Sugar Twist Pattern.....
I love the way the pieces in the blocks look like they're wrapping around each other. And this is the Green Tea Pattern. It looks great in green but I also think it would be beautiful in blue and it would give it such a nautical feel.....
I'm gonna go back to my basket now and take my 20th nap of the day. See ya next week.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

Elsa said...

oooh, I'm not usually a star fan but this Tea Green pattern is lovely! I'll have to give stars a try!