Monday, October 22, 2012

All Hail The Illustrator Queen!

I am the Illustrator Queen!  I am one week into my class and I am constantly forcing asking Col. Sew Fab to ooh and aah over my art like a child showing off their macaroni and glitter craft project from school.  I was so flippin' excited when I was able to color in these shapes a few days into the class.....
And then I did a little happy dance when I was able to make this button.  I think I should make a Sew Fabulous superhero cape with this button on the back of it.....
And the day I was able to make this.....well.....I have nothing else to say except.....Holla!!!  Mind.  Officially.  Blown.
Maybe I should start taking commissions for Graphic Art work now - LOL!

I'll be making a ribbon in class today.  Fingers crossed that it will be worthy of going in my Ugly Macaroni & Glitter Art Gallery!

Hugs,
The Illustrator Queen

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Way cool. I'd love to see you come up with quilty clipart for sale! And, I think many could certainly use your help for creating quilty blog artwork and business logos.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

PamKittyMorning said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed. I'm going to have to get serious about this when I get back!

Cherie said...

Are you taking an in-person or online class? I REALLY need some help with this!