Monday, February 27, 2012

Sewcation

Soooo.....have you caught Granny Square Fever yet? Mr. Sew Fab is camping in the Costa Rican jungle on a boys trip....Yup....Seriously.....I wish that were a joke but it's not....so I've been having a Sewcation while he's gone.

Six blocks are completely done....
The remaining fourteen are almost done...
And I'm already planning my next Granny Quilt because I think I'll have a meltdown once I finish this quilt if I don't immediately roll into more Granny Squares. I could live in scrappy Granny Square land forever.....
Soooo....I'm off to sew more Granny Squares....and maybe do a little planning for my next Granny quilt which will require some fancy, fussy cutting. I don't want to say too much until I know the fussy cutting is going to work.....but in my mind it looks AMAZING! Hopefully, reality will be just as good!
Happy Sewing,
Jenny

5 comments:

mama sew fab said...

jenny - it's going to be just beautiful. but please finish one of your other projects before starting another granny square. also - if i had choice between camping in the jungle and a firing squad - i would pick the squad.

Gwen said...

Maybe you should do a quick closet-check (for cats) before starting another project...

Anonymous said...

The Blocks are wonderful
I would stay home too
and I understand about cats -the find trouble everywhere and I have a 5yr old grandson that finds things to get into all the time.

Sherry said...

Your blocks look great! I made my first one today. Had housework to do but tomorrow I plan on making more. I think those blocks could become addictive! :)

Sherri said...

LOVE them all...perfec sewcation project!