Monday, December 7, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Great Gift Ideas

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane and my big brother, Max. If you're not done Christmas shopping yet, I'm here to help. I've picked out some great goodies that will make perfect gifts! The Learn To Sew Kit is a cute gift for someone who's just learning how to sew. It includes fabric that's printed to look like a hand pieced quilt. All you have to do is add the binding and finish it with floss ties or as much or as little quilting as you want.
Another great idea is the brand new "Girl In Paris" Quilt Pattern. It's delicate and feminine and oh so French. And it would look great in so many different color combinations - soft red and taupe......or maybe pink and black......or shades of blue.....So many yummy ideas! Ooh la la!
Or just take a peak at our many pages full of Fat Quarter Bundles. Who wouldn't love a stack of perfectly coordinated fabric under the Christmas tree? Maybe the Farmer's Market Bundle......
Or the Red Darla Bundle....
Or the soft and sweet Mill House Inn Bundle.....
Well, I hope this gave you some good gift ideas. I've gotta run - I need to find out if I'm on the Naughty or the Nice List! See ya next week!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: