Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Loooonnnngggg Weekend

Ahhhhhhh......the long holiday weekend was amazing. And somehow it went by way too fast. Weekends tend to do that, don't they? Anyway, here are the highlights of our four days off. We rode our bikes down by the beach to a wine and cheese festival on Friday....
And yes, if you look closely you will see that I have a bright pink Hello Kitty bike. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And when we got back from the wine fest we took "the kids" down to the beach to play. Emma posed for beauty shots.....And so did Max......

Emma received lots of hugs and kisses.....
And so did a sand covered Max.....
And so did Emma again....
And then all the excitement became just too exhausting.....
And I worked on my new craft obsession. Felt food. And yes, the book is written in Japanese. And no, I don't know how to read Japanese.
Don't you just love a nice big pile of brand new craft supplies.....
And then we put up the Christmas Tree.....
I love pulling out all the Christmas ornaments. It's such a nice trip down memory lane. John got this ornament for me in Hawaii.....
And my Mom and I got this ornament at a Craft Bazaar when I was a little girl.....
And don't you love ornaments with the year on them? I wish I had one for every year. I think this is the oldest one I have....
I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend too! I'm gonna get back to working on felt food. I'll keep you updated on my progress!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

1 comment:

jane said...

a wonderful picture story of your weekend and "the kids" at the beach - beautiful tree and ornaments.