Monday, December 21, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Merry Christmas

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane. As you can see, I am soooo ready for Christmas. And I've been a very good girl this year! I'm guessing that everything under the tree is mine!

Anyway, I've got a great Pick Of The Week for you today. Do you remember the Glace Collection
that came out in the summer??? It's a really pretty Christmas collection.
But the really cool thing about this collection is that a lot of the fabrics aren't overly "Christmas-ey" and could be used for all sorts of non-holiday projects. Like this green paisley...
Or this beautfiul damask....
I think you could make such a pretty apron.....
Or a cute purse to carry when you go shopping....
Oh, and speaking of shopping Mommy just got home with all sorts of bags full of baking supplies! That means it's time to start making the Christmas cookies and you know I don't want to miss a second of that! Merry Christmas!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: