Monday, December 14, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Nicey Jane

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane. My pick this week is the brand new Nicey Jane Collection by Heather Bailey. It's fresh and feminine and vintage and modern all at the same time!
Most of the collection has arrived but we're still waiting on just a few bolts of fabric. You can see everything that we have in stock right here. You can see what we're waiting for here (expected in January). This is the "Porch Swing" Fat Quarter Bundle.....
Don't you just love all the blues and greys and greens? It makes me want to roll around in the grass on a warm spring day. I think my favorite fabric from the collection is this one...
Or maybe this one.....
Or maybe this one.....
And I can't let you go before I share Heather's cute little story that inspired this collection: "Small-town girl, Nicey Jane heads to the city on Friday nights to swing dance with her beau - but not before hanging the laundry to dry and enjoying an afternoon picnic on the farm. Every weekend should be so sweet!"

Ahhh.....sounds heavenly, doesn't it?

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: