Monday, December 28, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Party Skirts!

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you a Happy Early New Year! I'll be going to bed around 9:30 and sleeping through all of the festivities. But, if you're up late celebrating I hope you have lots of fun!

My pick this week was inspired by all of the holiday parties that have been going on. It's the Athena & Calista Skirt Pattern - Wouldn't these make adorable party skirts?
You could wear them with flip flops in the summer or with tights and boots in the winter. And drumroll please........there are no zippers in this skirt! It has an easy elastic waist. If you dread sewing in zippers like I do this is the skirt for you.

And just in case you're wondering, the skirts shown above were made in the Santorini Collection.
I hope you have a happy, healthy, safe, successful and all around wonderful new year!

XOXO,
Emma Jane

No comments: