Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Secret Bag

I am so excited that I finally get to talk about the little project I've been working on! I decided to make some tote bags for my Mom and Mother In Law for Christmas. But obviously I had to wait until after December 25 for the big blog reveal. I started with some gorgeous fabrics from the Darla Collection.....
Cut them up into stacks of 5" squares.....
Played around with the placement of all my cute little squares....
And in no time at all I had two adorable Chubby Charmer Bags....
Now, I get to add this little beauty to the "Sew Fab Exclusives" category in the shop. And speaking of the "Sew Fab Exclusives"......I'd originally planned on adding a new "exclusive" to the shop every week. I know, I know - that hasn't gone exactly as planned! But, I think a new goal of adding a "Sew Fab Exclusive" kit once or twice a month is quite do-able and would make an excellent New Year's Resolution! I've got ideas for about a million new kits - it's just that pesky "there are only 24 hours in a day" thing that always gets in the way!

I'm off to work on my next new kit.....

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

1 comment:

NewFarmChick said...

I'd buy THAT kit for sure!! SO CUTE!!