Monday, January 28, 2013

Recovering

There's not much that I wouldn't do for my kitterses and pupperses.  Poor little Bailey had to have oral surgery on Friday for a bad tooth that was so painful he was starting to lose weight!  Ouch!  And there's only one vet hospital in the area that I trust with my babies and it's conveniently located......one and a half hours away in the town that I used to live in.  Sooooo.....on Friday I woke up at 4:30 a.m., got ready, left the house at 6:30 a.m., dropped him off at the hospital at 8:00 a.m., ran errands all day, picked him up at 5:00 p.m. and then drove the long hour and a half back home.  Double ouch.  I felt the same way he looked by the end of the day....poor little guy....
Bailey the Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop Mascot
Bailey after oral surgery on Jan 25, 2012
And Daisy.....wow....I haven't told you about Daisy yet, have I?  Do you remember this?  The huge, scary looking mass we found in her chest back in September. And do you remember how all the experts were fairly certain it was the Big C?  Well......guess what???!!! Her latest checkup shows that it's most likely NOT the Big "C."  I won't bore your with all of the medical details but wow.....just WOW!  What else is there to say?! 
Daisy & Bailey the Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop Cats
Daisy and Bailey in 2012
I think it's time to whip out the tuna, the catnip and the laser pointer and have ourselves a little party, don't you?!

Hugs,
Jenny

P.S.  Bailey is recovering well.  He kind of looks like he was in a bar fight with a swollen face and squinty eyes but he's eating and snuggling and starting to act like his normal self again!

3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Poor baby! I'm glad he's feeling better!

grandma said...

sing along -- Daisy's got her boyfriend back, Daisy's got her boyfriend back, hip, hip hooray!!!

Furrylatula said...

Hello mate nice bblog