Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - One Down

Going Coastal by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller
One block down.....eleven to go!  Hooray for small victories. 

And in "Dollhouse World," I'm almost done putting siding on the dollhouse bakery.   And I've put up beadboard on the top floor of the little white dollhouse.  And in the words of Col. Sew Fab:  "We're about to break ground on the French Provincial Dollhouse Winery."  I love the way he said "break ground."  It makes it sound so official. 

And fortunately I've added no new projects to my list in the last week.  I just worked on projects that are already on the list.  It's a miracle!

Hugs,
Jenny


1 comment:

Abby said...

I love this granny square - going coastal fabric is one of my favorite lines. Are you doing the whole quilt out of these lines? Great start!