Monday, October 19, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Pumpkin Time

Hey There, it's me Emma Jane. And I'm interrupting the Quilt Market Marathon to bring you my Pick Of The Week. I heard a rumor that my favorite holiday is in about 6 weeks. I don't know what it's called but it's the holiday where I get to eat a small plate of turkey and mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner. And any holiday where I get to eat roast turkey for dinner is a GOOOOOOD holiday. And I also heard a rumor that you humans like to start your holiday sewing several weeks before the big day. So, that's why my pick this week is the Turkey Tracks Quilt Kit.
The fabrics in the kit are from the Pumpkin & Spice Collection which has been VERY popular. And I can see why - just look at them. They're gorgeous!
And check out the border fabric.....
Don't you love it? I think my favorite fabric in the collection is this one....
I love all the falling leaves and the little acorns. And the orange color reminds me of pumpkin pie.....

All this talk of food is making me hungry. I'm going to go beg for more treats now.

XOXO,
Emma Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Emma's pick of the week this week!!!

Great job on the blog Jenny. (and Emma)

ricky's mom said...

emma,
you look so pretty and i am glad your mommy posted early in the day so i won't have to wait all day to see a new pic. and the fabric patterns are pretty, too.
love, grandma