Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quilt Market - Anna Maria Horner

Anna Maria Horner is so fun to be around! Her enthusiasm for Dobby Dots and Flannel is contagious. And it doesn't hurt that she reminds me so much of my BFF, Annie. She's probably sick of me saying that but every time I see her I have to tell her!

Don't you just love the multi-color pillow with the knot in the middle??? Ooh, and the quilt that's laying on the sofa? That's from the Good Folks Collection.
And if you look way, way, way in the background of this one you can see the most adorable dress. Or is it a tunic? I'm not quite sure. I'm short so I'll call it a dress!
Anyway, Anna Maria's Good Folks is currently in stock and we'll be getting some of her wonderful patterns in soon.

That's all for today! Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: