Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quilt Market - The Final Post

Alright, this is it. I'm wrapping up the Quilt Market Marathon today!

Here's the amazing Paula Prass and her equally talented daughter, Jenn Storey. Paula designed the amazing Flights of Fancy Collection that I've used in several of my own projects. And Jenn works with her Mom and is a stylist for a jewelery company, Stella & Dot. They are such a fun, sweet, creative and stylish mother-daughter team. We'll be getting some of Paula's new patterns in stock soon.
And here's the oh-so-sweet Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. She's the most amazing applique artiste!
Her new applique quilt Le Jardin is simply stunning...
And here's Bitsy Button & Friends. I have a feeling that this will be an "Emma's Pick Of The Week" once it arrives....
And here's Melly and Rosalie - 2 talented Australian designers. Hmmm....I may need to do a trip to Australia to research the Quilt Industry there. What do you think?
We'll be getting some of their fantastic purse patterns in the shop. I love the pleated pockets with the buttons on the front of this one.
And this is a great big bag that's perfect for a weekend or overnight trip.
And I just think this one is so cute.
And that concludes the Autumn Quilt Market Marathon. The next Quilt Market is in May in Minneapolis, MN. Can't wait!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: