Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's National Cat Day.....Seriously

Today is National Cat Day. Yup, a holiday to honor cats and to encourage cat adoption. So, here are the "fur babies" who will be celebrating this holiday with me.

Cassi - The Queen Of The Universe...
Daisy - The sweet, shy, delicate little angel...
And Bailey - The brat who gets away with everything. But just look at him and you'll see why...
So, today is the day to treat your cat like royalty. Obviously, I can't figure out how this is different from any other day. But I'll rush out and get some fresh tuna and catnip so at least it looks like I'm making a special effort. And since I can't give the kitties what they really want (No, I'm not getting rid of the dogs!) I've got to do something.

Now, go give your kitty a hug....as long as it doesn't disturb their nap.

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

1 comment:

Elsa said...

thanks for letting me know! I have King Louie Bean, Ernest (Ernie) Birt Bean and Isybelle Bug Bean ... all very wonderful kitties of various ages. Of course they are always treated like royalty, so I'm not sure what I could do differently, but I definitely let them know. Tho, thinking about it, I'm not sure if I should tell them ...