Monday, October 5, 2009

Emma's Pick Of The Week - Spooktacular

Hey there, it's me Emma Jane and my big brother Max. As you can see, we're ready for Halloween with our.....ummmm......interesting costumes. And there's still plenty of time for you to get ready for Halloween too. That's why today's pick of the week is the Spooktacular Collection.
You could make an adorable Trick Or Treat bag with one of the Jelly Rolls or Charm Packs. Or a cute little quilt to decorate your house and make all the ghosts and goblins feel at home!
Right now I think I'm going to go chew up Mommy's favorite shoes to "thank" her for this costume. And could someone please come bail me out of jail? I'm prisoner number IBAK9 (Yes, pun intended!)

XOXO,
Emma Jane

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Max looks like he's resided himself to the fact that Emma gets him into trouble! Very cute.