Monday, October 19, 2009

Quilt Market - Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller

How is it possible? Sandi Henderson has created a new line of fabric that I love as much as her last collection, Farmer's Market. Meadowsweet is the most unbelievable collection of fresh prints and vibrant colors mixed in the most amazing way. And I'm pretty sure my jaw literally dropped when I saw her booth. Just look at those chairs.....
I want themmmmmmm!!! And I love the way she did her background wall with the fabric covered squares. And she even made fabric covered letters spelling out Meadowsweet.
Sandi is also coming out with some adorable new clothing patterns for grown up girls (like us) and little girls. The adorable dress that Sandi is wearing is one of the new patterns. I think I'll need to make about 10 dresses for myself using her fabrics.
The fabrics are coming out in November but we have to wait until January to get the new dress pattern. Oh, and if you haven't read Sandi's Blog, PortobelloPixie, you should check it out. She has the most hilarious stories about all the bears that live in the trees at her new house in Montana. Oh, and Sandi and her husband, Dustin were sooo nice. Quilt Market is just the happiest place on earth - incredibly nice people and beautiful things to see everywhere you look!

Believe it or not, there are still lots more Quilt Market pictures for the rest of the week!

Happy Sewing,
Jenny

No comments: